Thursday, September 17, 2009

Salam Aidilfitri!!!

Today's class was dull as usual, lesser people came , both outsiders and the asrama students . Suprisingly, people greeted me with "Selamat Hari Raya , Maaf Zahir Batin" as if they know me . I know that it's a good thing, but some of them barely recognised me as a student here, whatever the reason is , i'll just play along, it is fun . Civl Eng was bearable, Eng Drawng was no fun, Agama was pleasing(spent time by chatting with Ustazah) , Modrn Math was confusing(we finishd the last chapter, yay!) and finally, Addmath was easy for the first time . The best part of the day was, since i performedmy zuhur early , i get to witness all the asrama students hustle around with their backpacks ready to go home, exchanged raya cards, etc,etc . As a bonus, the administrators played all the raya songs like , Hail Amir and Uji Rashid's Seloka Hari Raya,M.Nasir's Satu Hari Di Hari Raya, Sudirman's Dari Jauh Ku Pohon Maaf and others, so the whole building echoed with raya songs ,that,really touched me . All the way back to the canteen(where my backpack was) i wore a big smile and chuckled all by myself thinking about the situation we're all having . Heehee, i still can't stop smiling! I spent most of my waiting time, watching the students goes by,some were running ,some on their way to get on the school bus . Only now, i felt the raya spirit, finally! Thanks for taking your time by reading this awfull blog of mine , forgive me for all of my wrong doings and Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe..thx.

    tapi tiap ada org yg power,mesti wujud lagi power..

    aku punyer takat bole phm aje lh,

    selamat hari raya!!!

    ;DD

    ReplyDelete