Sunday, July 24, 2016

hang try digest ni elok-elok

Not everything is sunshine and daisies. I am doing my best not to be a pretentious ass kisser. I'm trying to be true, trying to do what I think is right. However, right now it's hard, because you have to deal with these immature act that comes along with what you stand for. Just because you don't see things the way they do. But I did hurt them when I say those words. It's just that I made a statement that it's annoying and  I precisely said, minimize the talk on those things that only a fraction of you do understand, minimize, not reduce to ashes, and better yet, enlighten us with what ever you guys are talking about. It is after all a community group, meaning there is a lot, and different kind of people that exist in the group.
Yet you guys took it wrongly, partly I am to be blamed. I just hope and wished, those you see in red would overcome the immaturity and try to see it in other's shoes. I am not perfect, I assure you, but I am willing to learn. I am so fed up of being stepped on, but I am also learning on how to be nicer when criticizing people or tell people off. That was not to be mean, but to fix the bad attitude that we carry on and let people behave rudely to each other.

Back to doing the right thing, so I thought I was doing justice when I stand up for a friend, though my words were harsh, but I'm not the only one with blood on her hands. Anyway, it seems that nobody really cares, they wouldn't want to get their hands dirty. And I go down with a sinking ship, alone. I guess I have to learn my lesson. Some people who actually cares should keep mum on things and turn a blind eye. Because I end up getting hurt alone. Hell no to that, I'll just have to find a different way to approach things.

I'm pretty sure some of them feels like I'm some lalang, no backbone, pretentious perhaps, but I'll be kind as long as I can. No pretending. I still believe that all of you, the rest of the world, are good, everyone was pure and still am pure good. It's the world that tainted them, wrong doings, past mistakes, harsh life, different upbringing. That makes you guys see it the way you do, but I hope Allah would clear your paths, clear you sights, clear you heart and mind, to see whats beyond things, so that friendship can be restored again. Love, all you need is Allah's Love.

And I hope, one day those who I have sinned, would forgive me, and would find peace in forgiving others too. in shaa Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment