Wednesday, February 15, 2017

21:14

If I were to describe myself, I would be, like a tree I hope. Because when you're a tree, you provide shade from the sun and sometimes the rain. You give out oxygen, so that's definately benefits the world altogether. But people only want me when they feel like it, or thats how I feel. My roots would be firmly grasping the soil, means when you really want me and you need me, I wont ever leave, heheh, and if you needed some shelter, you'll find me by the roadside hovering over you, uuu.

I hope I'm like a tree to whoever that loves me, but please cherish me, on behalf of all the trees in the world, cherish us and all the benefits we've been giving you, for free; our love (oxygen, speaking as trees).

Text me back please, humor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment